Thursday, November 8, 2007

Homework 19- Polotics- Vote Online?


I don’t really think this is a good idea. You’re taking a risk by voting online. There are many hackers out there in the world that could intervene with the voting. they could mess with the counts of vote and somehow mess it up. Also computers aren’t a reliable source they could crash at the last minute. I also think that people may think that the vote counting was a fraud. I’m pretty sure people will start complaining saying that they somehow they messed with the voting. Also I think that it might be an ok idea because this will allow people to stay at home and vote there instead of having to go out there to the stands and vote. But over all I don't think that it's a very good idea.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/FutureTech/Story?id=215802&page=2

1 comment:

Daylnn S said...

While sometimes online voting is faster, I agree on the reasoning you put for voting online. Paper, while sometimes slower, is more reliable, unless someone screws up, which can sometimes happen. Hackers I highly doubt will be able to screw with your papers, uness they bring something that can change votes, but that'll be hard to get to do.